We are hiring!
Bookings and Guest Relations Manager
Reporting to: Tom Adams
Salary: £25-30k dependent on experience
Working days: Tues - Sat
Deadline: Monday 15th August
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the room occupancy at the Farm is optimised at all times, throughout the year. Overseeing all guest communications and a warm welcome on arrival. Planning an events programme to appeal to different market segments to broaden the appeal of the farm.
• Execute the Marketing Plan developed with Directors to optimise room occupancy.
• Oversee all guest bookings. Efficient management of all bookings, property management and billing platforms such as Mews, Siteminder, Mr and Mrs Smith, Booking.com, Formitable and Lightspeed.
• Oversee the administration of all events on site.
• Respond to all guest queries both small and large in a timely fashion and
communicate with relevant teams.
• Manning the office phone.
• Deal with all administrative queries in the office.
• Communication with guests through a regular newsletter, developing and managing mailing lists, updating the website.
• Assist with ad hoc scanning and admin in the office.
Education and Qualifications
Qualified to degree level or equivalent relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
To be highly computer literate
A good communicator
Reporting regularly to Tom Adams, the level of decision making is largely short term.
Being able to take the initiative with questions and queries.The role requires reactive and proactive thinking to cope with the daily decision making.
The job holder will need to understand the importance of communication both internally and externally as they will often be the first point of contact with Guests.